phi1542's 1999 Coupe EX-L V6 [Retired]

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k)

G23 has been done by a couple people I think.

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX V6 (56k)

G23 has been done by a couple people I think.
Sweet haha idk yet. So I just found out today the car is totaled..... RIP..... Idk how much I'm getting yet but I should find out soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 99 Coupe EX V6 (56k) RETIRED R.I.P. :(

The other person's insurance is taking their sweet time with the cash out.... I'm set on getting another 6GA =) but this time a 4cyl 5 speed!

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 99 Coupe EX V6 (56k) [Retired]

Hey guys I need help with this car. So since I bought the car back I need to change it to salvage title. The DMV needs brake and headlight certification in order to process the paper work. They need other stuff too but I got that already. Basically not many shops do certification where I live cuz I called around. After calling around one shop finally said they do certifications. They are tearing me a new one lol 127 to look if everything is working.... anyways they fail me on both because the ABS light is on (understandable) but they are being super anal on the headlights. I guess one of the turns signals were blinking faster than the other and other lights were not bright enough. They are led so I don't see how that's possible. They looked perfectly fine. Fixed the blinking and put stock bulbs on. Fixed ABS too so I passed the brake but they failed my headlight AGAIN. Why? Because 1 turn signal is brighter than the other. I guess the other is too dim but I looked and it looks perfectly fine. Yeah one is brighter but it's not like it's not functional. So I have to go back and pay for money for another inspection after I fix it.

But I'm not really sure how to fix it. I don't know why one bulb is brighter than the other. They both are brand new bulbs. Anyone can help? I just want to get this over with

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Nam1911a1

Reaction score

Check the wiring and make sure the grounds are fine. Check voltage at each light with a meter.

Years ago my 95 Camry got totaled from a small fender bender. The car still ran great and I bought it back from insurance for 400 dollars and drove it another 5 years as a daily work vehicle.

phi1542

Reaction score

Check the wiring and make sure the grounds are fine. Check voltage at each light with a meter.

Years ago my 95 Camry got totaled from a small fender bender. The car still ran great and I bought it back from insurance for 400 dollars and drove it another 5 years as a daily work vehicle.
Thanks haha it's the wiring. All good now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

cg4ever

Reaction score

xbiqo4.jpg

eqpa9d.jpg
With those wheels specs 17x8 ET30 in front and ET25 in rear i'm very surprised how you got your wheels almost perfectly aligned with your fenders and not having them sticking out. I've seen many other wheels fitments on other coupe users with less offset than yours and their wheels seemed to stick out way more than your setup.

Did you had any camber kit or rolled your fenders ?

phi1542

Reaction score
With those wheels specs 17x8 ET30 in front and ET25 in rear i'm very surprised how you got your wheels almost perfectly aligned with your fenders and not having them sticking out. I've seen many other wheels fitments on other coupe users with less offset than yours and their wheels seemed to stick out way more than your setup.

Did you had any camber kit or rolled your fenders ?

I used to run 18x10 setup on my car which is wide and aggressive so I had to have my fenders rolled and pulled. Gave me more space than I needed for these wheels so I guess that's why haha no camber kit though its all natural camber.

cg4ever

Reaction score
Your fenders were a lot rolled ? What are you driving now ? Don't you miss your Coupe ?

Back