phi1542's 1999 Coupe EX-L V6 [Retired]

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX (56k)

thanks haha but cant wait till i get enough to buy new wheels! Tired of the stockies lmao too finish off my list its going to probably cost me around $2.5k :facepalm:

Respect though for dropping the car before slapping on new rims to showcase that barn door wheel fender gap.:thumbup:

$2.5K is nothing, I spent more than twice that this summer alone ... had to cap it though to save up for next years :driver: swap.

phi1542

Reaction score

Good stuff

Ty :)

love that exhaust, so is it all custom piping with the 2 vibrant resonators and two 2.25" inlet magnaflow mufflers?

Thanks! Yup just 2.25" piping>12" vibrant resonator>18" vibrant resonator>dual mufflers oh yea the vibrant resonators are the bottle style one not ultra quite.

Parts:
-vibrant resonator 1790 12"
-vibrant resonator 1791 18"
-idk exact muffler but they are just the regular magnaflows. Polished not stainless steel race series w/e. it's center with offset. The shop should know which to get and tips I just picked off the shelf. Not sure what brand but pick tips of your choice or get magna tips :)

Respect though for dropping the car before slapping on new rims to showcase that barn door wheel fender gap.:thumbup:

$2.5K is nothing, I spent more than twice that this summer alone ... had to cap it though to save up for next years :driver: swap.

Thanks haha I can't stand stock height so for temp I got springs! Our cars at stock height are damn near monster trucks. Springs on stock shocks are a no go... Hoping for those type ones soon :) yeah 2.5k may not be much to others but for me that's helllaaaa LOL plus my headlights are getting moisture inside so I need to retrofit ASAP to reseal the silicone. Nice!! That 6spd will be awsome haha

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score

Do the needles when u do the LEDs

phi1542

Reaction score

That first picture looks beautiful. Just needs low

Thanks haha thats my favorite one! It's the only position I could take the picture where it would look somewhat low :lawl: Hoping to get some F&F Type 1's soon because running on blown shocks really sucks.... Lmao It's like im driving a roller coaster :facepalm:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Thanks haha thats my favorite one! It's the only position I could take the picture where it would look somewhat low :lawl: Hoping to get some F&F Type 1's soon because running on blown shocks really sucks.... Lmao It's like im driving a roller coaster :facepalm:

Yea, I know that feeling. I justified coilovers as a suspension requirement since my shocks were gone. Lol. It'll be worth it

Back