Gauge clusters

james'99

Reaction score
Yeah, the coupe trunk lid bulbs second as brake lights while those on the sedan do not. Not sure of Honda's reasoning, but that's what it is.

Ty92x

Reaction score
I think the red tape on the needles looks better than the stock 01-02 needles

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You want to have more radial firing LED's than front firing. Here is what I used:

https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...led-bulb-5-smd-led-wide-angle-wedge-base/206/
What he said.

I remember Dukebb23 recommended me getting those particular 194's from the link above. Those ones emit little to almost no hotspots, as far as he told me. ← (I'd imagine it'd be VERY hard to tell, especially in red.)

Wish I could suggest you getting my PIAA's, since these don't give you any hotspots, but they don't make red ones...

phi1542

Reaction score
Ive been trying to do my climate control but I'm having trouble. So i have the 4mm LED that fit in the smaller one for my V6 auto but the 5mm didnt fit. It was too big so I'm going to try T4.7 that i saw on youtube and see if that fits. Does anyone know the correct size? I got the LED off superbrightled and the only 4mm that worked was the one that lights up the display screen that shows what mode its on, temp, AC on/off etc. the buttons dont glow. the 2 4mm LED under the 4mm that lights up the display dont light up either way I turn flip it. Is it the bulb? My interior lighting is all messed up. Only thing that glows on the instrument panel is my gauges. AC unit only display lights up and the clock. any ideas?

phi1542

Reaction score
Also for some weird reason the clock and climate control only light up when the headlights are off. When I turn the headlights on they don't light up.... Its suppose to be the other way around o.o

james'99

Reaction score
Also for some weird reason the clock and climate control only light up when the headlights are off. When I turn the headlights on they don't light up.... Its suppose to be the other way around o.o

I can't help you on the other thing but as for this, the clock bulb should be lit all the time. Just dimmer with headlights and climate control should be only on with headlights.

phi1542

Reaction score
I can't help you on the other thing but as for this, the clock bulb should be lit all the time. Just dimmer with headlights and climate control should be only on with headlights.

Yeah but clock is only lit when headlights are off and same with climate. When headlights on both don't light up idk why

phi1542

Reaction score
Probably a multiplexer issue of some sort.

Aftermarket radio wired for illumination?

I'm thinking multiplexer too. should I just replace it? Becasue when I got the car I think it had to be rewired just so the gauges would light up. My cousin use to have this car and while installing a double din radio he blew out all of the lights or something. I think after that it messed everything up

not sure I just had a shop install the single din I have. It lights up as it should

Back