FS: ***SOLD*** Tein Street Adv Coilovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare

Reaction score
Re: Tein Street Adv Coilovers

Thanks for the pics man. I'm right outside of Sac (Roseville) so I can local pick up but might not have money til after December. So if they aren't sold I'll hit you up.

phi1542

Reaction score

Thanks for the pics man. I'm right outside of Sac (Roseville) so I can local pick up but might not have money til after December. So if they aren't sold I'll hit you up.

Alright join the club LOL a few people hit me up but no one got money till like next month ahaha i guess its the holidays?

Silver99

Reaction score

Man reading about these makes me question my choice of going with function and form type 2s. I just finished putting them on last night so I haven't driven with them yet.

phi1542

Reaction score

Man reading about these makes me question my choice of going with function and form type 2s. I just finished putting them on last night so I haven't driven with them yet.
Idk about type 2 but I had type 1 and hated them lol most uncomfortable setup I've owned. These are perfect if you want to drop your car but not slam it. How many dampening adjustments does it have? Start in the middle and find your perfect adjustment haha should be good since it has dampening

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back