Any Bikers??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
How tall are you? If you are shorter, I will sell you my Paramount mtn bike, full Shimano Deore DX, Continental tires and everything for $200 shipped.

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Aight, thats cool. I actually did a bit of research on it, and found out its actually quite a nice bike, I might keep it and work with the small frame. The few times I've had it on the trails it performs quite well for a completely rigid bike.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
goodness it has been WAYYYYY 2 long since a post in here...anybody asking for bike stuff for christmas??

I am hoping to get some winter gear, lights, then some pedals..My problem is i can't decided what pedals i want..narrowed it down to SPD 424s and then crankbrothers candy pedals..both i can get for a good price somewhat used...

ohh and i might of found a shop that can paint my road bike :D

WillT.

Reaction score
I'm upgrading my Sora drivetrain to Ultegra 10 spd for Christmas. I might also try out the Shimano FlightDeck system down the road since the shifters are compatible with them.

What's wrong with the paint on you road bike now, is it just wearing out?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I'm upgrading my Sora drivetrain to Ultegra 10 spd for Christmas. I might also try out the Shimano FlightDeck system down the road since the shifters are compatible with them.

What's wrong with the paint on you road bike now, is it just wearing out?

nah it is fine..i mean it is not perfect..but it looks good..i just think i might try and get something custom..i just can't decide what color i would want...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
well i got bored while i was waiting for my spare set of headlights to cook in the oven today haha..side story..but i have a set of blackhoused headlights now :D

anyways...pics from the garage..
bike012.jpg

bike013.jpg

bike017.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOTT haha
bike014.jpg

car getting rained on in background :(
bike021.jpg

bike023.jpg

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
BUMP!!!!!!! this thread better not die...

started riding back to campus....had my laptop with me today..i about died because i took a route that had more hills since i was going to the library for a group meeting..this bad weather has completely owned me in keeping me from riding...went mtn biking last week and the trail was AWFUL...i was pretty much pedaling with no progress the whole time...there wasn't a article of clothing on me that didnt' have mud everywhere..

OHHH christmas list bike parts:
PearlIzumi windbreaker
NiteRider headlight
LED tail
PearlIzumi gloves
PearlIzumi arm warmers
Shimano pedals and shoes

then i bought myself a new computer for the road bike..the old sigma one fell off on the greenway..and i didn't know at the time

AWESOME christmas...esp since i got all of the above for like half off haha

Back