Any Bikers??

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i found a good deal on a Masi carbon frame , seat post, fork, and stem for about 450 bucks..i don't know anything about them, so i don't know whether they are good frames or not...it looks sweet...black and blue like my current bike...might have to go check it out...could swap everything from my current bike over...or just build up a new one

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Masi actually makes decent bikes, but I would be a little suspicious of a frame/fork/seatpost/stem combo for that cheap. Remember, carbon is easily damaged and one small flaw will make it very dangerous to ride.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i use the track in the middle of the night, hop a fence and i'm golden. its awesome to ride since the track is really high quality so with good road tires its easy as pie, just tuck into the corners and go

WillT.

Reaction score
i found a good deal on a Masi carbon frame , seat post, fork, and stem for about 450 bucks..i don't know anything about them, so i don't know whether they are good frames or not...it looks sweet...black and blue like my current bike...might have to go check it out...could swap everything from my current bike over...or just build up a new one

Masi's are pretty good bikes, they just don't have the same "heritage" as they once did. I think they have been bought out a few times, so they aren't a true Italian company anymore. But they've got some sweet designs. If the frame fits and is in good shape, $450 sounds like an awesome deal.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
So yeah the Madone is an awesome bike to ride....went sunday for just a road ride, then today on the greenway aka hills...it was a great ride on the road, i could notice the weight difference and gears instantly. Not sure if i like the compact though over a triple...Then climbing and sprinting is so much easier on this...i can't really explain why it is with sprinting, but everything just seems to flow better

I also had a mini wreck with it while riding on the road. I was riding with two people, same group as the last one where i was complaining about the horrible pace they keep. Well it was the same this time..BUT i was the third guy, and the middle one got 2 close to the first guy and clipped his tire, and fell going about 18mph..well i saw it about to happen so i started braking but didn't get to a complete stop...i didn't actually fall i caught myself with my hands and then my bike fell on the other dude haha...he was torn up bad because he was sliding a few yards..so his jerseys, arms, legs, and left side of his bike has some bad road rash on it..i was so nervous i wasn't going to stop and the Madone was going to get scratched or bent

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
well it looks like both the pugeot and the other road bike are gonna turned into full on road bikes and i'll probably take the money and try to get a decent frame to throw my wheelset on

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^^haha yeah i am def lusting over that bike :D

what was the reason for converting the bikes to full road? to just sell for something else?

Back