08 accord unmasked from vtec!!!

6THGEN_AI4

I don't think the car looks like a Camry at all, even thogh I like the coupe over the sedan I think the sedan is sexy too, I think we all get this feeeling because is something new, well I'm not saying all the cars does but it happened to me before an then I look at 'em and say wow that a nice car.

nexTOme

Reaction score
maybe its the rim that makes me think it looks like a camry...but it is kinda bulky tho...dont you think so?

6THGEN_AI4

Yeah its kinda of bulky but I can't tell for the pics I got to see it in person, I think it would look nice if drop on 19". Lets wait for it to officially come out

nexTOme

Reaction score
yeah...same here...from picture it seems very dull/bulky to me....i wish accord was always sharp.....i think 7th gen was already a bit bulky.....

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fugly...I'm still not feeling the 7th gens...honda's styling dept must've been high when they came up with these designs.

blindside

Reaction score
i'm getting the coupe if the price is right and the payments would work out for us... i'm still undecided on the sedan, it just doesn't look to appealing to me

WillT.

Reaction score
The engine that will be in the Accord should definitely be better than the Renault engines that Nissan uses(at least in the 350Z, don't know about the others.) I really like the look of the coupe over the sedan, but I think the hood line needs to be lower.

Back