Raymond's '04 Mustang V6 (NO 56k)

skep

Reaction score
nice mustang its clean and looks like a savage beast and i love your camera shots, the picture quality looks professional.

Raymond

Reaction score
Wow thanks for all the compliments you guys. Much appreciated. :)

The camera's a Kodak Easyshare Z760, 6.1mp, point'n'shoot, been using it for a few years now haha, it's got plenty of dents and scratches to show it. I just right-clicked on my "Camera Pics" folder in My Pictures to see how many files (pictures) there were in there... and it was 12,935. So I've taken nearly 13k pictures with the camera hahahahaha

is that an oem cobra bumper??? for some reason that bumper looks ackward compared to my neighbors cobra....but other then that nice.

Yes, it's an OEM 2001 Cobra front bumper with an OEM Mach 1 chin spoiler on it. Are you sure your neighbor doesn't have a 2003-2004 Cobra? It's mucho different: http://www.netcarshow.com/ford/2003-mustang_svt_cobra/

SmrPants44

Reaction score
looks good....i wish my interior was that clean...
we need to start a "Non-Accord 6thGen Member club" :ownedrun:

AFAccord

Reaction score
B-E-A-U-tiful car. Almost makes me want to cry that it's a 6cyl auto tho. :( IcyAccord, CloudINC00, and now you have almost convinced me to paint my car black. I miss being able to wax my car to an incredible shine. Just doesn't work with silver.

Back