my winter beater

td-civ

Reaction score
the accord cost about 3 times more to build then this car did and i have another car that make more power then this car dose that is my street and weeken race car i have 4 car in total

93 jdm sir-s k swap turbo monster
accord summer diver show car solo racer
98 gsr turbo soon to go to a new owner
1962 impala ss drop top low rider it will be a long time before this car will be rolling again frome off build

Type RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr decals :doh:

they where on the car and the rims when i got the car

you must really love your accord to sell the GSR to boost the accord. I love Hondas, but not sure i'd let that car go.

the in total cost me only 8'g to build i got 11 for it

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Definitely pretty damn nice for a winter beater! I like it as well.

Nice Impala!

My friend has a 63 impala which he's building from the ground up, custom everything. He started with the engine, I don't remember what kind it is, I'm not too familiar with domestics. I do know that it is fully built internally with top of the line racing parts, secured with solid engine mounts. When he took it on the dyno to determine hp, he wasn't able to because he snapped his driveshaft! :ohsnap:

You got pics of your other rides?

Last edited:

td-civ

Reaction score
the civic is stock its just sitting right now till the accord is done then ill start that build for the impala its stock too sitting in a barn i may start the build on it this winter next time im out by the barn ill take pics of it i dont have any now

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
pls add a mod list to adhere to the forum format ;)

i like it.. simple and fast :boink:

but winter beater? :eh:

td-civ

Reaction score
pls add a mod list to adhere to the forum format ;)

i like it.. simple and fast :boink:

but winter beater? :eh:

it didnt start that way i got the car to flip it in the first place but i need a car for the winter and this car cost less then the other ones and the other cars are apart lol

td-civ

Reaction score
well its sad to tell you guys but the teg is gone now the new owner loves it and wants me to put a bigger turbo on it lol so now i can work on the accord again

Back