Reaction score
Re: CANAM Cruise FS Thread

the led tails are sold
i still hav the mirrors tho

i miss you too! hahahahhahahahahah
my car is stock now :( so sad
but ill show up if i can
Seriously? Ahhh I've been messaging you for the longest about those tails :(

Anyways, PM me about the mirrors please?

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
This thread has been created so that members selling items at CanAm can post all of their items in a new thread, and have all their items listed on the first page with pics. Prices are not required but I ask that you have a price for all your items so members going to the meet can PM you about it and you can discuss it there. If you have something you want to sell, pm me a link to the pic and a brief description so I can update this post.

Sellers and Items Below

CrosCntryAccord:

KSport Coilovers (will have aprox 6k miles on them at CanAm) They're on the car and will be until CanAm. I have stock replacements so I'm looking for cash only. Pics to understand how low this can easily go.
DSC_0493.jpg

d.jpg

OEM CF Coupe Hood: Aprox 3 years old, clear coat is faded, and has a couple minor scuffs from previous owner.
30112009017.jpg

30112009018.jpg

Neuspeed Strut Tower Bar: Originally owned by DarkSideAccord, will have aprox 6k miles on them by me at CanAm, still in great condition, one of the only strut tower bars made that is one piece. Only pic I have:
03112009006-1-1.jpg

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
all of my items are only for sale at CanAm, if they are unsold by then they will go into a forum wide FS thread

Millz

Reaction score
Neuspeed Strut Tower Bar: Originally owned by DarkSideAccord, will have aprox 6k miles on them by me at CanAm, still in great condition, one of the only strut tower bars made that is one piece. Only pic I have:

I will take the neuspeed strut tower bar sir

PM me what you're looking to get for it,
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back