Wheel Fitment Thread

sweagle02

Reaction score
has anyone rolled there fenders? i have the 18x8 Acura a-spec wheels and they rub. may have to roll fenders. does anyone have the same problem or conquered it already w/ wider wheels?

I've rolled my fenders all the way up and that has fixed MOST of the rubbing. I still rub if I go up an incline or hit a dip in the road. I'm on 18x7.5 wrapped in 225/40/18.

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
has anyone rolled there fenders? i have the 18x8 Acura a-spec wheels and they rub. may have to roll fenders. does anyone have the same problem or conquered it already w/ wider wheels?

i shaved my rear fender cause it will give more clearance than rolling them
i have 18x8.5 +25 no rubbing issues even with 4 other people in the car

I've rolled my fenders all the way up and that has fixed MOST of the rubbing. I still rub if I go up an incline or hit a dip in the road. I'm on 18x7.5 wrapped in 225/40/18.

whats your offset? depending on you offset they will rub
suspension ? soft suspension = more suspension travel which will then = tire rubbing on the fenders
how low are you ? it also depends on how low you are the lower you are the more prone you are to rubbing

DrOwZee

Reaction score
bump from the dead.
i didnt search well enough and thought this thread didn't exist so i made one last night but it actually did, so i yeahh. Lets get this thread going again!

17x8+40 wrapped with 215/45/17. running 20mm spacers on the rear, also rolled

IMG_0080.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

swollen_cu

Reaction score
20mm spacers in the rear?? really? doesnt look like it

haha seriously... HELLA SUNK still.. Looks like maybe a 10mm spacer at the most. If you put a 20 mm spacer on there itll make the offset a +20 and that sir would be pretty damn flush even with a 17x8 wheel.

Raul

Reaction score
Hi guys will Mazda RX-8 rims fit my car? They are 18x8, 225/45/18 dunlop tires. I am on AMR coilovers, one finger gap in the front, one and half finger gap in the rear. Please let me know!:beer:

swollen_cu

Reaction score
Hi guys will Mazda RX-8 rims fit my car? They are 18x8, 225/45/18 dunlop tires. I am on AMR coilovers, one finger gap in the front, one and half finger gap in the rear. Please let me know!:beer:

Yes they will fit. My friend had them on his 7g.

Back