wassup guys

Millz

Reaction score
new member here just saying hi from Canada

just ran a power line into my igloo and was able to hook up a computer and get internet

besides ice fishing i try to put some time into the car and give it some love

got a 2000 autotragic sedan (4cyl lx model)

so far its just got 18" rims on it, drop is pending (have the suspension, just gotta put it in), m3 trunk spoiler, changed the stock e-brake to a momo one cause it looked like ****, and HIDs

got some more stuff planned for it as well in the future, first is probably going to be tints, and then after that most likely strut bar, and after that just more stuff to improve handling most likely

it all depends on how much fish im able to sell to make dough to spend on the car

here's a picture of my igloo, built it myself
Igloo_outside.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Hahaha welcome to the site man!!

Nice igloo!
So do you pay for your life by ice-fishing?

Post some pics up of your ride! :D

Millz

Reaction score
pictures will be up as soon as the puppys dropped...

its happening saturday hopefully if my buddys shop is open (might be closed cause of thanksgiving)

plus i gotta find someone with a decent camera alls i got is my ****ty i-phone cam

and yes, the best thing about an igloo is i illegally tap into power lines, so no electricity bill, i live on a lake so I dont need plumbing, i heat myself by rubbing seal lard on myself no heating bill...

and finally, I make tax-free money on the fish I sell

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
:eh: wat.

welcome man..... but don't tell me ur ice fishing right now, or that that is a recent picture...... its the 2nd week of October. :ugh:

Back