What do you do when......

Narftastic

Reaction score
What do you guys do when someone is tailgating?

I personally like to slam on my breaks and see how scared they get when they think they're going to hit me(if they do hit me then its a free new bumper and paint job) and sometimes if there is more than 1 lane i get out the way and let them pass and then get behind them and put my high beams on :thumbsup:

lets hear those great ideas lol

J30MAN

Reaction score
Sorry but i'm not for road rage. I keep that for when my humorous uncle is driving :)

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
how about using the E-brake so the tail lights dont give it away that you're braking. then he hits you...that's if you're willing to go through the hassle of getting information, police report, giving up time just for a new bumper.

Snoobly

Reaction score
What do you guys do when someone is tailgating?

I personally like to slam on my breaks and see how scared they get when they think they're going to hit me(if they do hit me then its a free new bumper and paint job) and sometimes if there is more than 1 lane i get out the way and let them pass and then get behind them and put my high beams on :thumbsup:

lets hear those great ideas lol

LOL i know what you mean, but i just ignore them. they get pissed off enough as it is when you dont speed up or get out of the way. Doing stuff to egg them on is will just piss them off that much more and possibly cause harm to other people besides yourself or them.

imaricer:)

Reaction score
how about using the E-brake so the tail lights dont give it away that you're braking. then he hits you...that's if you're willing to go through the hassle of getting information, police report, giving up time just for a new bumper.

or he could get extra lucky and the whole car could get totaled

Last edited:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
I move into the next lane so they can see how bad their car looks comparatively..

then I yawn and turn up some music and block them out.

Narftastic

Reaction score
naah i dont WANT them to hit me just scare them lol

Turn My reverse HIDs On Lmaooo See the Slam On The Brakes!!:hide::jae:
i ALWAYS think about having them in this situation

I just slow down like 5 or 10 mph and let them suffer.
Thats always fun too

Back