Websites for Euro R Accord Fronts?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
I asked my boss @ work today about sponsoring my car, jbbodyworks.com.

We do a lot of high end and celebrity work. Funk Flex even came to do an episode of his show a few years ago, when we did TO's oldsmobile i think.

but ya, after talkin to him for a while, bringing up the 6spd swap im going in a few months, the turbo setup im lookin into. then i i talked about painting the whole care over, but doin the jams, straightening out the waves in the quarter and the Euro-R front end. How it looks sharper and more aggressive. and he mentioned to me to find out how its done, like whats gona be needed. He hopes it would just be a hood fenders bumper lights. He was worried about the Radiator support caz he doesnt wanna tie up a frame machine for a car thats not gona be "paying out the cash" par say. so im lookin for sites that either part out the euro R front, or sell the conversion

Im lookin for this front
516032_12_full.jpg

0002.jpg

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
Dam ive seen a set on eBay.. As a matter of fact theres a front on eBay. The link is in the ebay section of this site.

Uncle Fungus

Reaction score
You can probably use the hood and fenders from any JDM accord, but no other JDM 6th gen had the guard flares. But they bolt on so you can get them seperately.

The bumper differs mainly in the lip and fog lights. Only the Euro-R Accord looks like this.

Also, you can't mix and match Torneo parts as these are the only parts (apart from the trunk) that set the Accord and Torneo apart.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
think i could part it out? or do you think i will need the radiator support & everything else

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'll need the radiator support. I've found one RHD clip w/ engine/tranny/dash but no front end parts and then I've also found a place that sold the front end parts (lights/hood/fenders/bumper/support) - which is that link provided for V6P.

Back