FS: NASOHC Parts For Sale... See Page One!!!

Milkman

Reaction score
Re: NASOHC Looking to Part-Out!!! LOOK

I want that Neuspeed Strut bar lol

NASOHC

Reaction score

truWarier02

Thanks! :D

Steep prices?!?! Yeah, they are very fair IMO. My stuff is well cared for ;)

UPDATE: SOLD WHEELS TODAY! Got $1000 + AP2V2's with tires ;)

I'm getting a lot of interest from the East Side, thanks everyone - if I can sell most of this locally I'd prefer but I'll keep you guys in mind worse case. If I can get most of the bolt-on stuff sold soon it would be great as I need to find a stock motor/trans combo and later do the swap. I need this done by Mid June if all possible. I'm leaving for a couple of weeks up to North Cali on a camping trip and later driving up to Bend Oregon and stay for a week there. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

pics of the sparco seat? bracket included? price shipped to GA..sorry for ? haha

NASOHC

Reaction score

pics of the sparco seat? bracket included? price shipped to GA..sorry for ? haha

I have no idea what shipping would cost for that seat - it's not a lightweight racing seat. It does recline and yes, I'll include brackets with sale.

9450erick

Reaction score

i got a lot of spare parts for a motor
i got the complete head in mint condition
the whole block is intact
pm me what u need

Geewiz

Reaction score

I texted you about the PSPEC and having a stock shifter and oem boot but not the knob. PM if you still don't have my number about shipping and if you are cool with getting the maual knob yourself and taking what I have and price + shipping for the pspec/boot/knob combo.

Accordman722

Reaction score

how many miles on your engine ? i have a stock f23. willing to trade and some cash ?

NASOHC

Reaction score

I texted you about the PSPEC and having a stock shifter and oem boot but not the knob. PM if you still don't have my number about shipping and if you are cool with getting the maual knob yourself and taking what I have and price + shipping for the pspec/boot/knob combo.

I actually have an original shifter I found inside PSPEC box - all i need is a knob.

how many miles on your engine ? i have a stock f23. willing to trade and some cash ?

I will be selling the bottom end it seems - it has about 10k miles. I'm working a deal locally to get a bottom end to rebuild. The head will remain with car if this goes through so I'll keep you guys updated as soon as I know.

UPDATE:

On June 20th, the car will be going into the shop to get the engine work swapped (whatever that may end up being, just the rebuilt stock bottom end or used longblock) and when i return from my trip on July 4th, will have Engine, Transmission w/LSD, and intake ready to go. All other stuff that can come off prior is available NOW and can come off before then.

Back