FS: NASOHC Parts For Sale... See Page One!!!

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Re: NASOHC Looking to Part-Out!!! LOOK

Will that short shifter fit the CL shifter for those of us that have the 6MT swap ?

Geewiz

Reaction score

PMs full so posting here:

I'd love the tranny from Prelude Si H23, but since I'm sitting on an F23 one ready for my auto to manual conversion, it would be impractical for me to ship and swap. However, would you be willing to pull the LSD and sell that by itself or are you prominent on keeping the tranny one solid package?

As for PSPEC, their website still exists for the install instructions here http://www.pspectuning.com/9701P_tutorial.php so that should say what came as part of the original package so let me know what you would for sure need from my stock shifter unit.

NASOHC

Reaction score

PMs full so posting here:

I'd love the tranny from Prelude Si H23, but since I'm sitting on an F23 one ready for my auto to manual conversion, it would be impractical for me to ship and swap. However, would you be willing to pull the LSD and sell that by itself or are you prominent on keeping the tranny one solid package?

As for PSPEC, their website still exists for the install instructions here http://www.pspectuning.com/9701P_tutorial.php so that should say what came as part of the original package so let me know what you would for sure need from my stock shifter unit.

It's a possibility, all depends if I'm able to sell complete locally but I'd be willing to take apart and sell the LSD alone to you... depends on price too.

I believe all I need from the stock shifter assembly is that locking square from the OEM shifter, the Pspec came with a new "black" locking plate since the ball is attached to new rod as one assembly. I have a stock ball. thanks for the link btw... really helps!

swollen_cu

Reaction score

what is the adjustment range for the Ingalls Control arms?

NASOHC

Reaction score

what is the adjustment range for the Ingalls Control arms?

-2 to +1-1/4

UPDATED: PAGE 1 and BUMP!

BTW: Anyone interested in getting the AEM EMS for $775 shipped let me know asap!!! I'm thinking of putting it on eBay after weekend.

NASOHC

Reaction score

UPDATE: So, the motor I got needs new pistons and it looks like my new motor won't be in for another week or two after July 4th. I'm still on vacation up in Oregon and starting my drive back tomorrow but stopping at a couple more places along the way. I apologize but I guess only buys more time for as few of you to gather some cash for more parts... thanks everyone for your support!

BTW: OREGON STATE people: This is a sweet place to live! I've been here for a week and lovin' it ;)

NocturnalEvo

Reaction score

i assume the taillights are the red/clear, and not ALL clear right?

Back