FS: RH Evolution C2000 - Pic heavy

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
gl man. those are a nice set of wheels. pic of them on your car might be helpful too

Those are some nice wheels, too bad i have 4 lug, i would of got them. glws

Good luck with the sale man. These wheels are so beautiful!

Holy balls! That's a steal of a price for some beautiful wheels. I can vouch for chris. Great guy and he takes extreme care of everything.

GLWS buddy. :thumbsup:

if i had the coin, i'd be all over these Chris

Thanks guys. :) I still love these babies, but time for them to go to a new home.

Pic added below, Jon.

aahaha. oops =/ where are you located? The Womb can be anywhere. How much shipped to 08527. or picked up if you are close pm me.

PM’d. And I'll get you a shipping quote.

Pic of them on my car…..retro photo time! lol

DSC01656.jpg

Last edited:

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
These are incredible wheels. They look equally sick on coupes and sedans, as evidenced by eggs. Chris, I'm sad to see these go, love your new set up (and I'm sure whatever is in the works will be great), but these were part of the reason I fell in love with your car when I first joined. GLWS

Mikey

Reaction score
Usually only like $70 to go anywhere on the east coast. Assuming these aren't exorbitantly heavy.
It cost me $107 to have a set of 4-lug 15" ITR wheels(AND tires) shipped from Seattle to here, central Missouri. Regardless of what they are, you can expect to pay around $1/lb.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Usually only like $70 to go anywhere on the east coast. Assuming these aren't exorbitantly heavy.
It cost me $107 to have a set of 4-lug 15" ITR wheels(AND tires) shipped from Seattle to here, central Missouri. Regardless of what they are, you can expect to pay around $1/lb.
My dad got 20's from Ohio to here, Maryland, for $87. :confused: shipping is so odd.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
All PM’s replied.

These are incredible wheels. They look equally sick on coupes and sedans, as evidenced by eggs. Chris, I'm sad to see these go, love your new set up (and I'm sure whatever is in the works will be great), but these were part of the reason I fell in love with your car when I first joined. GLWS

You and me both man, they were my dream wheels for a long time. Love the motorsport/tuning fork style. Thanks for the comments, really appreciate hearing that. :)

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I got my wheels shipped from FL to CA for about $24-$28 each, and those were 17x8 and 17x9 without tires.

Glws Chris, if I were 5 lug, I would have picked these up asap.

Back