FS: coupe tail lights(*oem outer*) center light, *wheelLugs*

kevo

Reaction score
Up for sale are a set of megan racing headers.
I had a set on my car when i first started to mod my car and last winter I parked on a block of ice and when the snow melted the ice didn't melt much so it pushed up the headers and cracked them. Long story short i was able to get the distributor from the shop and to get them replaced and call it a manufacture defect . It took like six months to get them but they don't say megan racing at all on them? So they told me its their new set up thats tougher but still idk why they wouldnt band them with that being said they are up for sale any other info you want text me at 7206335717 or pm. They are brand new. You may also contact import sports @ 3037522422 and ask for Phil about the headers Kevin had warranty.
headers sold

BOOM Fogs are now for sale get them while they are hot:$115+shippingSOLD!
01-02 coupe Honda Genuine Accord fogs. Foglights,housing/covers,Switch,and wiring harness.extra yellow tint.

So the passenger side fog light lens has a needle size hole in it and what ever caused it blew an pencil eraser size chunk out out the inside of lens, I know it sounds wired but you can't notice it, water dose not enter cause they are tinted over. Damaged lens pic was when I painted them the ones up top are the tinted ones. Wana see a pic of them on my car go to my albums.

My Car is now for sale (I'm not parting it out so don't ask) its going for $1600.sold

Wheel locks GORILLA locks $50+ shipping 28 wheel locks,key, and replacement I.D# never been used
picture.php

Chrome center tail light, maybe you can buy so you can do a mod or summin:thinking: 15$ + shipping. no bulbs just what the picture shows of the tail lights.quality 8/10

OEM COUPE OUTER TAIL LIGHTS $55+ shipping: Driver Side tail light has some scuffs can be buffed, they are packed and ready for shipping. No bulbs or wires

Last edited:

kevo

Reaction score
Re: headers FS

bUmP price lowered!!! Wheels added

Last edited:

kevo

Reaction score
Re: wheels, locks FS

Bump
Update headers sold

Buy my stuff guys so I can buy a new transmission :deal:

lwlba

Reaction score

hmm... i'm gonna need a set of winter wheels... i'll hit u up in a month or so after i move to MA ahah.

kevo

Reaction score

hmm... i'm gonna need a set of winter wheels... i'll hit u up in a month or so after i move to MA ahah.

The sad thing about your statement is that these will still be here fml :mad:

Back