red/clear tails off egay any good?

MikeyP

Reaction score
are there any good companies that make the half clear half red tailights for our car? or doi have to get them off ebay? and if so which are good on there?

i figured i would just seal them with clear silicone b4 putting them on

Bax

Reaction score
Every now and then a pair pop up on here for pretty cheap.

J30MAN

Reaction score
I have had cheap eBay red/clear's for about a year now and they haven't fogged up once and the fitment is great.

EscoStylez

Reaction score
get the 01-02 trunk lid and get the tailights they 50/50 just remove the amber piece if u wanna stay wit oem

MikeyP

Reaction score
I have had cheap eBay red/clear's for about a year now and they haven't fogged up once and the fitment is great.

thanks, do you remember what seller you bought them off by any chance? theres a lot of different ones on there.

i read some feedback ppl left for sellers and the whole fogging up thing was common thats why i figured id silicone them or reseal them somehow.

i have the stock 98 tails right now but one fills up with water and the other side is cracked.

J30MAN

Reaction score
thanks, do you remember what seller you bought them off by any chance? theres a lot of different ones on there.

i read some feedback ppl left for sellers and the whole fogging up thing was common thats why i figured id silicone them or reseal them somehow.

i have the stock 98 tails right now but one fills up with water and the other side is cracked.

Im really not sure what seller they were from. But they were the cheapest ones I could find if that helps.

Bax

Reaction score
Just get the silicone from Autozone or Advance and put a layer of it around the taillights and you should be fine.
I recommend this:
Permatex_Clear_RTV_Silicone_Adhesive_Sealant1.jpg

I used the same thing, but black, on my headlights both times. Worked like a charm. Been on there for a few months now and still no problems.

Back