JV6 Lexus is350

JV6

Reaction score
Oh by the way I would notice a white on white rim Lexus lol I'm off the road at the end of this month until spring I will be doing a mini meet in Washington in the spring bring your Lexus and let's roll out there!

Hearing meets in states makes me miss my 6ga soo much hahaha, here some throw back pic of us waiting at border to go down to Seattle lol.

vie26t.jpg

I love the sound of your exhaust man. Sounds so aggressive. Makes me miss my V6 lol

Thanks! you ever attempt the dual license plate bulb conversion you asked me about

phi1542

Reaction score
Hearing meets in states makes me miss my 6ga soo much hahaha, here some throw back pic of us waiting at border to go down to Seattle lol.

vie26t.jpg

Thanks! you ever attempt the dual license plate bulb conversion you asked me about
Not yet :( I bought the 98-00 OEM Rear bumper and rear lip off of Bilal but haven't had a chance to touch it lol plus I need side skirts so I'm waiting until I get those to start. Not sure if I should hunt for OEM ones or get the bayson r one. I might just get bayson r to make it easy lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back