What's it worth?

tacomeat

Reaction score
Thinking of selling my 6th Gen and moving into something newer.
Any thoughts on what I should ask for it? Would like to sell vs trade-in cuz I know I'll get screwed. I've seen higher mileage ones go for $4k, but my bumper has some scratches and I have a 10 yr old left rear qtr panel repair not looking so great (paint fading, slight peeling)

1999 EX 4 cyl Manual
88,xxx miles (for real)
Leather
Some bumps and bruises on the exterior
Driver seat is pretty shot
Mechanically great

Accordx

Reaction score
You might want to check Kelley Blue Book to see how much you can expect to get. Definitely don't trade it in to a dealer, you aren't gonna get what it's worth from a dealership. Sorry I don't have a solid number off the top of my head.

tacomeat

Reaction score
You might want to check Kelley Blue Book to see how much you can expect to get. Definitely don't trade it in to a dealer, you aren't gonna get what it's worth from a dealership. Sorry I don't have a solid number off the top of my head.

Yeah thanks, blue book seems to be lower than actual market. It's worth whatever I can get for it I realize that, but hard to find other cars with comparable mileage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Accordx

Reaction score
Yeah thanks, blue book seems to be lower than actual market. It's worth whatever I can get for it I realize that, but hard to find other cars with comparable mileage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
No problem, after a little research I've seen people selling them for $1500-$3500. Honestly the people selling them for $3500 have had them posted for about a month or the car is surprisingly low in miles and is in really good condition. Maybe they just cost a little less in my area though.

Back