4.114 adapters 5lug

HotboxF23

Reaction score
how cheap?

depends how accesible you are to the parts and if you have drums in the rear the price varies..i could probably get all said parts for my ex coupe(rear disc) for less than $300 minus pressing the hubs in(or in which case you could grab the whole front knuckle(s)/hub(s) from a junkyard if its in good shape) which would save a few extra dollars

check this thread out
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7337

Last edited:

J0hnalex

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work to convert from 4 to 5 lug.

But ive thought of doing this too would anyone be able to put together a full part list?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yes, there are adapters to go from 4 to 5 lug if you don't want to do the easy 5 lug swap. if you get the adapters you will more than likely have to cut your stock wheel studs down so that the wheel will fit onto the adapter. a good company that makes the 4 to 5 lug adapters is adaptech.

HotboxF23

Reaction score
Sounds like a lot of work to convert from 4 to 5 lug.

But ive thought of doing this too would anyone be able to put together a full part list?

:hmmm2:i provided the link bro ^^ it literally contains the parts list

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7337&highlight=lug+swap

Seriously the first thing that came up when I searched 5 lug swap...

THIS^:beatdeadhorse5:

yes, there are adapters to go from 4 to 5 lug if you don't want to do the easy 5 lug swap. if you get the adapters you will more than likely have to cut your stock wheel studs down so that the wheel will fit onto the adapter. a good company that makes the 4 to 5 lug adapters is adaptech.

:iranmaybe:not my cup of tea honestly but if you like it ITS YOUR CAR go for it i rather get the real shmeal..but im not judging

crunch_berries

Reaction score
:hmmm2:i provided the link bro ^^ it literally contains the parts list

THIS^:beatdeadhorse5:

:iranmaybe:not my cup of tea honestly but if you like it ITS YOUR CAR go for it i rather get the real shmeal..but im not judging

Im wanting to get jdm itr's but theyre 5x114.3... What hub would work to fit on my 99 coupe ex... I seen the link you posted above but just looking for reassurance. Please help =)

Brad2274

Reaction score
since you already have rear disc brakes,
All of these parts can come off of any 1998-2002 accord V6, or an acura CL/TL from 2000-2003. their may be more vehicles

Front Knuckles L and R
Front V6 calipers L and R
Rear Knuckles L and R
V6 Accord Rotors/Pads F and R

Back