Driver Seat Replacement

tacomeat

Reaction score
I have a 99 Sedan, tan leather and my driver seat is shot. Leather torn etc. I cannot for the life of me find a used replacement. Anyone have tips on where to source? I have found very similar looking seats for 00-02 models that say they aren't compatible. Air bag? Will it fit and then I just have an air bag that won't ever do anything?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Generally speaking, anything in a junkyard is going be well...junk. You have two options at this point, katskin leather, or see if vintage parts has an oem cover.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would try to find OEM replacement seat covers, check ebay or for someone one parting out a car on Craigslist. It's hard to find seats in good condition at a junk yard because people break windows or leave doors open and the weather ruins them. There are other options for leather seat cover replacements, give it a search.

You could also upgrade to 2G TL seats. I think the tan in 7GA's and the TSX is a different color. With the 6GA half gen facelift seats you can bolt them in and the airbag inside them won't be functional. But you won't get an SRS light or anything.

Back