IAC lines, where they go?

809king

Reaction score
i have a 93 accord which i swaped a f23a1 from a 99 accord and i have no idea where the iac lines go to theres 2 things where u attach hose to it.

pics would be good thanks in advance

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Coolant will enter through the stem located directly below the throttle body

The exit is on the side of the throttle body closest to the firewall, the area that's a ***** to get to when you have the throttle body already installed. And its the area where the IAV is.

809king

Reaction score
so coolant does come out of the iac?

there is to nibbles on the iac i dont know what its for pic:

2010-02-18_194210_iac_valve_location_4_cylinder.png

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
2010-02-18_194210_iac_valve_locatio.png

The purple ones are your coolant lines. The curved one is the EXIT and the straight one is the ENTER.

Im not too sure about the IAC, I believe those should be for breather tubes. Its been a while since I took off my TB.

Do you have the honda service manual on PDF? you would score some mad points if you posted us a link on here for the community.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
One of the outlets on the IACV goes to the coolant pipe underneath it, behind the engine. Attach it from underneath the car. The other - use process of elimination. It does not matter which one the coolant goes into or which one it comes out of. It's a free-flowing channel between the inlet and outlet inside the IACV. Someone please confirm this if they can, but I believe it does not matter which one is enter or which one is exit when they are hooked up.

Back