Removing chrome window trim

Crimzon

Reaction score
was it done in one continuous piece, or did you have a few seams?

The top was all one piece. The bottom in two pieces, one for the door and one for the bottom of the window. So three pieces total on each side. I am curious if anyone was able to get the tape to bend around the bottom corner of the back window, I wrestled with it for a while but was unable to do it without the tape getting creases and bubbles.

SpikeMobile

Reaction score
The top was all one piece. The bottom in two pieces, one for the door and one for the bottom of the window. So three pieces total on each side. I am curious if anyone was able to get the tape to bend around the bottom corner of the back window, I wrestled with it for a while but was unable to do it without the tape getting creases and bubbles.

I tried to do the bend in one piece but it didnt work out either. Then, i tried to make the two pieces connect at the seam but ended up cutting 1-2mm too short. Now every time i look at my car, it becomes extremely obvious to me! :doh:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Yeah we tried making the bend too but the tape just won't do it. Mine had a seam at that back corner. Not really noticeable though, it looked good. I actually forgot that I used to have chrome trim!

Back