03-07 Accord foglights

Clutchmaster428

Reaction score
And if anyone can help me with wiring that would help as well, these aren't like the 01-03 civic fog lights the connections aren't the same and wires are different colors so let me know if anyone has any info

Clutchmaster428

Reaction score
As long as they get the job done, I'm fine. Ill look into civic fogs in the future but for now I gotta make do with what I have. So besides the fact that these foglights don't compare to civic foglights can anyone help me out with the wiring lol.

TUBHMOOBVAJ

Reaction score
As long as they get the job done, I'm fine. Ill look into civic fogs in the future but for now I gotta make do with what I have. So besides the fact that these foglights don't compare to civic foglights can anyone help me out with the wiring lol.

Take out the wire from the bag and spread it on the ground. Take a clear picture of all the wires. That would be a start!

If we don't know what kind of wires you have then we can't help.

Clutchmaster428

Reaction score
get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

get-attachment.aspx

Clutchmaster428

Reaction score
OK i was able to get the wire threw the fire wall. i was able to connect the switch to dash where the coin tray is and now I'm stuck with these three wires that are just hanging on my carpet right now as shown in the picture 2. if anyone could help me out that would help

Back