Removing chrome window trim

AccordFlex

Reaction score
CAM_0896.jpg

CAM_0895.jpg

AccordFlex

Reaction score
it actually came off when i lifted up the tape. It has since been redone. Those are just the most recent ones... but thanks.

emii

Reaction score
Woman knows her stuff! lol I might try plasti-dip on my emblems.

it looks pretty good when you do it :) i did the rear H on my car and it looks dope. although the accord emblem not so much haha i messed up. but i am redoing it with metallic gray though cause you can't read the v6 on my emblem, being it all black and all :run:

edit: nice job flex :) mine next!

ABONACCORD

Banned
Reaction score
Used 2 rolls of black out tape from pep-boys looks decent, take your time, be careful cutting and especially take your time on shaping it around the corners. Make sure you have a sharp xacto blade handy * keyword SHARP* !

I painted my emblems with VHT Nightshades taillight tint spray. They turned out nice, looked glossy and still had a shine to em.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Used 2 rolls of black out tape from pep-boys looks decent, take your time, be careful cutting and especially take your time on shaping it around the corners. Make sure you have a sharp xacto blade handy * keyword SHARP* !

QFT. The more careful you are with this - the better it comes out.

PEPSI411

Reaction score
dam good stuff lol thats wat i get for not shopping around! what size is the spray?

Back