H-and-A Accessories Question

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
http://www.handa-accessories.com/accord.html

Hey guys, im new to the forum and honda in General. As you can see I went from a Nissan to the Accord and before I couldn't do any mods being the shape the car was in. Now im looking to keep the sleeper or go to a Type-R look. More than anything i would like functionality as im a college kid with only the accord as my car.

Im wanting to know if the site i've found, and posted a link to, above is reliable to purchase parts for my 99 Accord is a reliable one or if there are any others that you guys might recommend for me to consider.

my list of things im wanting to do goes as follows:
1. Bosch Icons
2. Splash Guards
3. OEM Accord fog's
4. TL-S Rear Sway bar with MOOG OEM+ Bushings
5. Type-R headlight shells
6. HID 55W 5K-6K
7. OEM Rear Spoiler
8. AEM CAI
9. custom stainless steel exhaust with APEXI WS-II exhaust mufflers

And! if im here in the US long enough to go any further with it ill go into a coilover kit and rims... but for now its more looks/ functionality than anything else...

any suggestions pass them on to me :thumbsup:

inv4zn

Reaction score
First off, welcome..haha

I don't really get what you're asking. Are you asking us where you can find those parts, or if handa is a good place to buy stuff?

There are a bunch of online resellers that sell OEM stuff, like majestic honda, handa, etc. TasAuto also sells stuff exclusively for accords.

Aren't bosch icons wiper blades? and do you mean blackhoused headlights for the type-r headlights?

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
i want to know if handa is a good site or not and yes if there are anyothers i may have overlooked.

yes the're wiper blades... kinda need them, mine are streaking horribly!
and yeah, i want to get the black housed headlights for the Type-R/ Euro Look... i think thats an E-Bay thing...

CHID0

Reaction score
1. Anywhere
2. HANDA
3. HANDA
4. #3 and get the moogs from autozone or something they price match
5. DIY
6. DDM
7. HANDA or Ebay
8. Ebay or used
9. THM

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, im going to be doing all the install, its just a matter of collecting materials... as far as the exhaust goes, ill probably convert it to dual exhaust... so im thinking of keeping the stock 2.25 after the split and having a 2.5 into the split off a high flow cat and custom headers... again these will be made by me except for the muffler which i want to quiet it up :D dont like cops :p

and ill probably be using handa to collect the splash guards, fog lights, and rear spoiler... just because it comes with all the nutz boltz, etc to complete the job as well as instructions i can print off :D

are there Euro accord headlight housings? or the instructions that you gave me a link to... is that how you accomplish the look???

OH!!! almost forgot... what kinda of front lips are available??? perhaps theres a link on the forum for it i may have missed???

Back