Double V-TEC Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Dude, if you want even more hp you have to do the mod then modify it as follows;
1. Buy a T-Piece fitting and splice it into the hose
2. Run another line from the T-Piece into the interior of the car
3. Fit a Brass tap to the end of the hose inside (the function of this will become apparent soon)
4. Fit a Boost Guage (important as you will need to know boost pressure)
5. Open the tap inside the car to appropriate V-TECH pressure (important note: do not exceed 10lb's of V-TECH!!)

epic, ahahahaha :lawl:

Mods please delete thread as it's getting off topic. I'll try it and if successful I'll put up a diy. Thanks to all who looked at this thread.

You should have thought before posting it up, now put your flammin suite on, its too late :p

A K-series motor is much more mod friendly that our f-series motors. It's very easy to gain a noticable amount of power with bolt-on's on a k motor. Please do some research :icon_axe:

As was posted before, an XK07 is a DEI immobilizer bypass for an alarm. IT IN NO WAY HELPS, IS ASSOCIATED WITH, OR SHOULD BE WIRED TO, YOUR VTEC SYSTEM. PERIOD.

Cmon meng, the bypass will give you access to the god in Temple of VTEC to give you more KICK hahaa

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
so that last 5 pages was a waste of my life. In my opinion... go for it whatever..but just think that if this is really that awesome how come none of the thousands of members on here has or is willing to do this? It might be better if you explain exactly how this is supposed to work... for those like me who are at work and cant get on ebay to see.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
would it be easier if I called him an idiot?

and everyone else is fine for continuing this for five pages?

you silly silly people :lawl:

and orc food tastes much better.

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
i cannot even laugh yet because i have no idea how this is "supposed" to work. Someone enlighten me!

nyknick1015

Reaction score
im about 98% positive that what you got is a scam but even if it was real, its probably unhealthy for the engine vtec to kick in twice. and the way vtec works is more mechanical in the engine that that little electronic box u have there...

all im gonna say is dude, if ur serious Prove us wrong or else you FAIL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back