wow

Hush

Reaction score
my friend just sent me a new cd and damn so much nice bass, its called Euphoric Midnight Bass for everyone who wants to get it. This cd goes LOW i mean 10Hz low. Its a 4 CD set, right now i only played around with the cd on my comp and tuned the bass on my comp system. Im waiting for him to bring over the cd and really play around with it in my car. I plan on buying a JL auido 500/1 slash amp just so that i can have the low bass i want. the amp i'm running right now was free from my friend and it sucks **** cuz it doesnt even have a gain contral... it hey it was free.

djpm05

Reaction score
I use soundforge to make my sine waves + M-audio Delta 44 for good sound quality + alpine V12 amps (not the new ones, the ones right after the regulated power supplies, on the fly

Carputer FTW!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Just remember you can't hear anything below about 20 hrz (depending on the person). So anything in that range, you can only feel.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
talontsiawd said:
Just remember you can't hear anything below about 20 hrz (depending on the person). So anything in that range, you can only feel.

yeah well its a basshead cd, so a lot of people w/ that cd set just like going below 20hz because they can lol

Back