Sooooooooooooo Happy With My New Deck

Hush

Reaction score
Thanks, now i just need to save up for an amp and some front speakers and i'm pretty much done... to bad i can't run active becuase my EQ isn't parametric, but it still sounds good none the less. i'll just have to run a passive set up.

clevengercm

Reaction score
Hush said:
OMG I am so glad that i bought the Eclipse CD5425 yesterday. I was hella thinking about buying it or not, for the whole time i was at the shop. My friend knew the owner of the store and he got to lower the HU from 299 to 240 plus free trim kit and free harness. Eclipse lives up to its name, even for my lower model. This lower model is still good vs many other decks out there. It only has 3 band custumize but i'm still kinda new to the audio game, so that is just fine with me. Not like my friends Eclipse CD5444, which has 6 band adj. I can't wait till i save enough money and go active set up. I plan on running focal's now, after i heard it at the store it mind up my mind, then a IDMax 12 for fun. :D Try to buy an audison LRx 300.4 and run my rears off the HU. I want to drive around so much and listien to music all day, but i don't have any gas left and i don't want to go get gas.

If you wanna save some $$ for the front components...I have polk momos and they sound amazing! :D

Back