Has anyone heard...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hush

Reaction score
Has anyone heard of a K24a2 put into our accords? i wanted to know cause i have a crazy thought about doing a K24a2 block with a K20a2 head, tsx block and RSX type S head. And put in the toda vtec killer cams with their new pistons and valves and valve springs with ITBs. Cuase alot of people on clubrsx is getting alot of civics asking about the monster motor. If i know it can be done i want to try it out later in the future. I'll give up my H22 and turbo dreams just so i can make more power from the K24/20 toda all motor with 6 speed. :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thatd be sick.....prolly have to do all custom motor mounts tho. i doubt any companies will think of 6th gen accords to make mounts for. expensive swap and build, but good luck with it.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hasport has mounts for the K20 into the 5thgen, I would assume that the mounts aren't all that different between the 5th and 6th gen accords.

That build you mentioned will cost you almost $12K if not more.

Hush

Reaction score
yah my friend owns an R&R shop and he quoted me 10k thats with hook up if not i'll cost around $15 cause i would have to get custom motor mounts and custom header with cat back.

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
im doing this project in the summer Got the motor already having friend make the mounts.... Its costing me $6000 with custom headers (for now, going turbo later), complete swap, etc.

Hush

Reaction score
how much did you pick up the motor for? If you have enough money head over to toda's website and take a look at their Vtec killer cams, its nuts, s2000s that have them said that all your power comes in at 5k RPM but the bad thing is the motor doesn't rev as high any more. But thats for an NA build but man toda has some sick parts i want.

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You know that the VTEC killer cams do exactly that - kill VTEC. Read the install sheet for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back