So happy i'm on the working froce now

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
lol.. grab a beer and relax... tht'll help keep the blues away :D

theaccordian

Reaction score
haha... reason im excited is this is head and shoulders over the h22 swap.

K24 has enough torque to get the TSX going which is even heavier than 6th gen accords (hard to believe I know), ability to make ridicolous power with boltons and tuning (200 whp+), tranny is 6SPD!!, most h22s are obd1 which is a wiring nightmare ask the guys over on h-t, and most importantly itll be legal since it is a later year engine.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Ahh congrats on the job..I just got me a summer job at a construction company..Really happy with the hours and pay...Well better hours then last year, i just wish i could sleep in :(

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
just got off the phone with JD Powers and Associates... i think i did good :D hopefully i can get a job there! :crossesfinger: :D

Hush

Reaction score
Thanks guys, i'm not too worried about the mounts since my friend owns an RR shop up over here in norcal. he's bee swapping lot of motors into cars everysince the end of 03. He's done a few H22 swap for 6th gen accord people and he always makes new mounts cuz he feels that accord motor mounts aren't up for the job. He loves motors, so most of his cars are all sleepers. He had a 300ZXTT but he sold his turbos and waiting on a SC. Yah i was thinking about doing the K head swap and they built up the block. I want atlest 350 to the wheels, thats about how much FF cars can take, well 320ish is what FF can take but accords are heavier so why not 350? I plan on doing an all motor accord so either K or H is fine with me, i want the K cuz its new tech. The I-Vtec is really cool cuz when its driving easy the air flows through a longer pipe but once you hit WOT theirs a gate inside that opens up and blocks of the long way of the pipe and makes a shortcut to the intake mannie. and their is also the good gas milage you get from it. also i wanted the extra gear. Anyone think i should get a bike over building my car?? haha

Back