HID relay harness?

stevenrtran

Reaction score
Sorry, quick question. I just bought DDM's 35W HID and was wondering if it is necessary to use a relay harness for our cars? Thanks in advance.

001Stunna

Reaction score
On a 35w kit you'll be ok plugging directly to the oem harness. However if you exhibit any flickering issues you might need a harness to pick-up power straight from the battery.

That said i've had my 35w HID ballasts running with no harness for 3-4 years now.

stevenrtran

Reaction score
Cool thanks for the help guys. I just installed them without the relay harness and its been working fine so far

Anth

Reaction score
You should be fine with no relay harness.

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
You should be fine without. But please do everyone a favor make sure you re-aim your headlights. The HID will will cause glare in your stock reflectors and blind oncoming drivers.

Anth

Reaction score
You should be fine without. But please do everyone a favor make sure you re-aim your headlights. The HID will will cause glare in your stock reflectors and blind oncoming drivers.

Yeah agreed this is why I removed my HID because it was way to bright.

justin_l_

Reaction score
I'm guessing you work for this place you keep referencing. There are cheaper places out there for sure but this is the only place you reference.

chrisj93

Reaction score
cheaper places cheaper quality, you get what you pay for, etc. but no i do not i work for the government.

Back