Haha i saw wildman on ID forums, but has a question

Hush

Reaction score
haha i saw a post from you, do you go to ID forums alot or just once in a while? i went there to look up sub boxes. i wanted to see what i needed for the IDQ10 V2. i wanted to see what size box i need. if i was going to do a .5cuft box or a .6 cuft box. i need to know the L x H x W of the box. i want something that sounds good but not a hella big box. my friend told me just to go frys and get a box there. i'd be getting it cheaper then 35 bucks cuz i have a friend working there. should i go and get a box at frys or build my own??

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
haha i actually don't go on there too often, sorry if i left you hanging. i just sort of check there when i'm really bored every now and then lol

the difference in external size of a .5 and .6 cuft box is pretty small lol, i would just go with .6 because the net size after sub displacement is going to be around .5 anyways

for $30 it's up to you about whether or not to build yourself. just to buy a sheet of mdf would cost you $10 or so, so you gotta decide if its really worth $20 to you to spend several hours to build your own box.

main reasons for building your own box is 1. quality and 2. cost. for $30, cost isn't really a big factor. so as long as the box was built well I'd probably just buy one from your buddy. just make sure there aren't any air leaks - if need be run a beak of liquid nails or something along the inside edges of the box with your finger

Hush

Reaction score
i'll see after x-mas becase i might get it free for a gift, if i do i'll just run liquid nail anyways and use it. hey its free. haha all things free are nice.

Back