Break upgrade

Hush

Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if we can do any break upgrades besides better pads or going to a big break kit. i was wondering cause people do 5th gen break swaps with Cls. just wondering

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Are you planning to do some racing on a circuit ? If not, why would you want to upgrade your brakes ? For me, there is 2 reasons to upgrade the braking system, and i'm not talking about putting better rotors and pads, i'm talking about putting bit brake kit like Brembo, Rotora and others or swapping the braking system of another car.

1. You have a loooooot of horsepower to stop and i mean stopping from very high speed..

2. You're using your car in racing like Solo or other and OEM braking system isn't strong enough.

If not, just put some Brembo rotors and ceramic pads like pBr or Hawk HP+ and it will work very fine and you won't spend $$ for a useless modification.

Hush

Reaction score
i'm asking becuase i plan on to boost my car later on when i have the money to.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
new pads and/or rotors will be plenty of stopping power, believe me. i've got powerslot rotors and axis ultimate pads and it stops on a dime, every time. i've never had any brake fade so far. the pads are pretty dusty though

Hush

Reaction score
o ic, maybe i'll just get some SS break lines and new rotors and pads then.

Back