Need some wiring and vacuum assistance.

Tyurch

Reaction score
Okay first off sorry for the length of this post and I know most won't want to read all this but please bare with me and assist me if you can. Okay I picked up a clean 2001 accord ex with a blown motor had the f23a4 ulev stock. When I bought the car I had an f22b1 I had laying around that I purchased awhile ago for the transmission. So I figured just throw it in there. I've adapted and overcome everything apart from the electrical load detector (eld) and the egr system. Basically I need to know how to wire the egr to the ulev harness and do I need all the egr components or can I use everything but the actual valve and if I have to have all the components what wires go where and what vacuum hoses go where. I'm running with a p0h ecu which is for the f22b1. As for the eld I've seen several methods of bypassing it and I have a resistor in line to temporarily bypass it. Sorry if you don't understand the reasoning of the f22b1 in the 6th Gen basically I paid a grand for the car and I've had this motor and Trans for a year and paid 100 for it and it has 100k miles. Soooo basically just trying to get all my cel off as egr is the last code I have. As nobody would probably ever do this swap but me you can imagine it'd hard to find a write up lol.

Tyurch

Reaction score
Okay so since nobody is able to provide any sort of assistance here. I made a trip to pull a part and got my self some egr components. On the way there my check engine light went off. I hooked up everything as to what I thought might be appropriate lmao. To my suprise no codes were thrown but the car stalled out at a stop or when rolling and in neutral with the clutch pedal not being pressed. Pretty sure this is because I hooked some lines up wrong but basically I figured the code went off and I don't have time to mess with this right now so I slapped everything back the way it was. Car drove fine and I drove it about an hour after being hooked up how it was originally and the check engine light is still off I never cleared any codes or anything. So I'm gonna chalk that up to a win. Maybe the egr valve was stuck or something very unlikely but idk if the light stays off I'll take it. Please let me know if yoy can give me any info on this.

Back