Jordan_H's 98 Accord Sedan EX (56k)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I don't really need to run a winter set up because of the conditions are too rough I'll drive the wagon.
Wait, I thought you're getting rid of the wagon, no?

Nice looking wheels of your choice. White mesh will be a nice contrast w/ your body color, but stay away from dusty pads, if you're OCD, if you know what I mean lol.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Wait, I thought you're getting rid of the wagon, no?

Nice looking wheels of your choice. White mesh will be a nice contrast w/ your body color, but stay away from dusty pads, if you're OCD, if you know what I mean lol.

They re keeping it for winter. Hopefully...

Thanks for reminding me about replacing my brake pads. I already bought the pads I just haven't gotten around to it yet haha. I am pretty ocd and im still on the fence on white because if it, but it will be worth putting in the extra time just have nice looking wheels

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Wanting your guys' opinion. I've been wanting to get new wheels for awhile now and finally got some money to do so. I had my mind set on getting 17x9+20 str 514s with white faces. While surfing Craigslist I found some fun metal mb battles. 17x9.5+15 with like new 205/40 tires for $650 obo. if I get the mb battles I will have to do the 5 lug swap which is easy since I already have read disc. Which do you think I should do? I can't make up my mind. I know its my car and really comes down to my own opinion but I thought I should ask.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Wanting your guys' opinion. I've been wanting to get new wheels for awhile now and finally got some money to do so. I had my mind set on getting 17x9+20 str 514s with white faces. While surfing Craigslist I found some fun metal mb battles. 17x9.5+15 with like new 205/40 tires for $650 obo. if I get the mb battles I will have to do the 5 lug swap which is easy since I already have read disc. Which do you think I should do? I can't make up my mind. I know its my car and really comes down to my own opinion but I thought I should ask.
Go STR

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Picked these up yesterday. Needs to be a bit lower but I'm super happy with my purchase. Everyone at school came up to me today freaking out over my rep wheels

Will update mods list later. Hope you like them

image3_zps77051d60.jpg

image2_zpsbcf4ead9.jpg

image1_zps5fb7538c.jpg

Back