phi1542's 1999 Coupe EX-L V6 [Retired]

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: phi1542's 1999 Accord Coupe EX (56k)

I still think Brent's stance is around -2 ~ -3. -4 ~ -5 is a bit too slanted for that look imo. According to his post, my understanding is that, his was -2 ~ -3 on his pic, but he wants it more slanted to be -4.

phi1542

Reaction score

I still think Brent's stance is around -2 ~ -3. -4 ~ -5 is a bit too slanted for that look imo. According to his post, my understanding is that, his was -2 ~ -3 on his pic, but he wants it more slanted to be -4.

I see haha well it will be a while before I can get enough money for the front and rear kit. I'll try -3 first then experiment from there lol thanks!

phi1542

Reaction score

34y1sh5.jpg

2nqwmtl.jpg

I suck at photo editing but I wanted to see how it would look if I painted my wheels white and they actually look really nice imo :) Can't wait to get them done! :D

Last edited:

CokeZero

Reaction score

Get the "Kuhmo" professionally hand painted white also lol

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

That actually doesn't look half bad. I'll be a fan of this whatever route you go. I love the black and the white look equally!

phi1542

Reaction score

Get the "Kuhmo" professionally hand painted white also lol

I'm acutally not a fan of how that looks haha

That actually doesn't look half bad. I'll be a fan of this whatever route you go. I love the black and the white look equally!

Thanks! Black on black is nice but I just hate it sometimes that I cant see the wheel lmao it blends in too much. White on black looks really good imo and I'll actually be able to see my wheels for once LOL I'm going to get a quote to get them painted sometime next week. The plan is white with black pearls but if that ends up out of my budget I'll go with just white.

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Thanks! Black on black is nice but I just hate it sometimes that I cant see the wheel lmao it blends in too much. White on black looks really good imo and I'll actually be able to see my wheels for once LOL I'm going to get a quote to get them painted sometime next week. The plan is white with black pearls but if that ends up out of my budget I'll go with just white.
Yeah I hear ya, I think the whole blend in thing is cuz the polished lip maybe. I was looking at getting XXR 531s and when I saw them on a car on the forum here, I couldn't see the mesh which sucks cuz I really like the wheels.

phi1542

Reaction score

Yeah I hear ya, I think the whole blend in thing is cuz the polished lip maybe. I was looking at getting XXR 531s and when I saw them on a car on the forum here, I couldn't see the mesh which sucks cuz I really like the wheels.

Yeah I originally wanted those in full polish! But they were really wide and I liked the look of the 521 a lot better. They look like BBS LM hahaha but if you don't want the 531 look into the 962's... Those are clean af imo those would be my other set if I had money for more wheels LOL

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score

Yeah I originally wanted those in full polish! But they were really wide and I liked the look of the 521 a lot better. They look like BBS LM hahaha but if you don't want the 531 look into the 962's... Those are clean af imo those would be my other set if I had money for more wheels LOL
I pretty much have at some point wanted every XXR wheel in production, especially the 962s. But it's hard for me to find the gunmetal ones in 17x9. I day-dream too much. If money talks, then I'm mute.

phi1542

Reaction score

I pretty much have at some point wanted every XXR wheel in production, especially the 962s. But it's hard for me to find the gunmetal ones in 17x9. I day-dream too much. If money talks, then I'm mute.

I feel it LOL I day dreamed about different wheels for like a whole year before actually getting the 521's hahaha now I'm day dreaming about how to customize them.....

Back