Hello everybody!

bravo

Reaction score
Hola,

best wishes from Baltic states;) despite the big distance between us I would gladly join your community, since Accord 6gen is my favourite too!;) My "first love" was accord coupe 5gen (2.2 manual from Ohio;)), we had a great time for 3 years, then I sold it, and still often see it in my town;)
At the moment I drive Accord Coupe V6 3.0 (1998) and Accord Type-r 6gen (2002), well type-r is for sale now, so I am staying with coupe:) it is not much modificated, only lower Eibach spings, and HID lights added, it is EU version of course. Great car! I will do some more pictures soon so I will post them here
I am new here so I am not sure where (in wich topic) to post my question:

- I am looking for commercial video released to present Accord Coupe 6 gen, I have already found it for 4gen, for 8gen; honda commercial videos is a kind o my hobby:) I searched it it mainly in variuos sites, youtube and etc.. so far I didint find anything for 6gen coupe, maybe somebody has some internet links to it?

Thank you in advance!
bravo/robert/klaipeda/baltic seaside

Last edited:

WhiteAccord

Banned
Reaction score
uhhh typr r coupe... any pics? Wanna buy a cabon fiber trunk for that v6?

Welcome.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro... nice to see an accord owner from outside the US :thumbsup:

u can make a new thread in the member's ride forum to show off ur rides

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
hey bro i am from Latvia...neighbors? well at least i used to live in latvia...now it's Chicago...how is it there? and WELCOME

bravo

Reaction score
Good morning and thanx to all acceptance!:)

2 White accord >> little misunderstanding, accord type-r 6gen is sedan, but not coupe, its about 165kW or 212HP, R17 wheels, nice girl, silver color, I repaired it after accident, so while I was doing that, accord coupe V6 crossed my way - accord coupe is a kind of a fatal woman for me ..;)

BUT HOW TO POST PICS IN THIS SITE?....to copy directly to the message window? to attach file? whrn i use "insert image" I am asked to "enter URL"...waht is that? (sorry if question is stupid..)..;) my HAC pictures are in My Documents so how can I add them from there?

besides, what is cabon fiber trunk? is it a kind of box for luggage mounted on the roof of the car?;)

2 DarkSideAccord >> good idea about ride forum, I ll soon explore it;

2 DirtyRussian >> yes, we are a kind of neighbours, I am from Klaipeda (the only port town of Lithuania), what is your native town in Latvia? My former 5gen accord coupe knows Latvia very well, since a couple of years ago I used to travel there to visit Latvian girl (frankly speaking she was Belorussian but born in Latvia ;)) what a mix;) ) in Ryga, also Jurmala (Aquapark is great there!)
Klaipeda is not big town (~ 180 000 ihabitants), but I counted about 4 or 5 accord coupe 6gen 3.0 in it, the owner of one of them is my neigbour, so there are two 6gen 3.0 standing in the parking of the house I live;))
Now true autumn is here, windy, misty, with trees without leaves, and - the further the more - snow.. thats the first winter for me which I meet in a car with automatic transmission so I wonder how will I handle my V6 o the icy road...

I4 CG5

Reaction score
Welcome to the site.

To answer your questions: To post photos, first create an account at photobucket.com. Once photos have been uploaded, there will be an image code like this: [IMG ]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/b33nz01/weird698.jpg[ /IMG] (without the spaces in the brackets). A CF trunk is a trunk that is made out of carbon fiber.

bravo

Reaction score
Thanx, I4 CG5 !;) I hope soon you will se pictures; well, first I must to get my CoupeV6 back from service, since I had small accident (first snow...)
so "trunk" is that box on the roof for luggage?:):)

DirtyRussian

Reaction score
yes, we are a kind of neighbours, I am from Klaipeda (the only port town of Lithuania), what is your native town in Latvia? My former 5gen accord coupe knows Latvia very well, since a couple of years ago I used to travel there to visit Latvian girl (frankly speaking she was Belorussian but born in Latvia ;)) what a mix;) ) in Ryga, also Jurmala (Aquapark is great there!)
Klaipeda is not big town (~ 180 000 ihabitants), but I counted about 4 or 5 accord coupe 6gen 3.0 in it, the owner of one of them is my neigbour, so there are two 6gen 3.0 standing in the parking of the house I live;))
Now true autumn is here, windy, misty, with trees without leaves, and - the further the more - snow.. thats the first winter for me which I meet in a car with automatic transmission so I wonder how will I handle my V6 o the icy road...

i am from Daugavpils...but was born in Belorussia...lol....i know Klaipeda, i have been there a couple times, i like the city a lot..and don't worry you will be fine driving auto in snow

turboputz

Reaction score
Next to your license plate there is a place to put the key. It opens the rear hatch which the taillights are attached to. The spare tire and jack are inside there. That is your trunk. The english call it a boot, I don't know what word you know for it. Maybe you just thought it was called the back door or something. That entire piece of metal can be replaced with a lighter material called carbon fiber.

Back