FS: Perfect Condition Black Acura RSX Type S Airbag (No steering wheel included)

Artistotle

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to sell this black airbag, Locals would be preferred but shipping is on option too (will cost approx $15-20 extra to ship it depending on location).

It is in mint condition, emblem has no flaws on it.

Will work with any 01-02 accord coupe or sedan. Steering wheels can usually be found for about another 100 bucks and are simply bolt on.

Check out the DIY thread on steering wheel/airbag swapping for more info.

This is a great way to add sportiness to your interior, because once you have the airbag and steering wheel installed, it is a smaller diameter 3 spoke rim with thumb rests versus the school bus size stock wheel.

Oh, and if you don't like the acura "A" logo, there are plenty of Honda "H" stickers you can get to cover it up, for about 5 or 10 bucks each. But personally, this would go pretty well with some RSX Seats, TL or TL-S wheels, and Acura RL BBK :)

$220 OBO

Price is negotiable. Low-Ballers will be tarred and feathered :run:

threfourthsviewsmaller.jpg

Ofnir107

Reaction score
Bump for a legit seller. I love my AP1 steering wheel. You could probably find the steering wheel on ebay or junkyard for cheap.

This is a dual-stage airbag correct?

Artistotle

Reaction score
Thank you bro!

Yup this is dual stage, which is why it won't work for 98-00's without additional parts (not sure which ones) since the start of the 2000's was when Honda/Acura incorporated dual stage throughout their range.

P.S. I noticed it looks slightly gray in the picture but the airbag is most definitely black. :afro:

Artistotle

Reaction score
Bump!

I just wanted to mention, don't forget that you can sell your stock airbag and stock steering wheel to offset most of the cost of this mod. As a personal example, I was able to sell my stock 01 airbag for 100 bucks, and my stock steering wheel for 75 bucks.

This is the best interior mod you can do...You use the steering wheel more than anything!

Back