Where to get coil overs?

accordnation

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Montreal, Quebec and Im trying to find some coil overs for my accord v6 2001. Can anyone tell me a website or distributor around my area or a place that will ship to .

Thanks

hirichard

Reaction score
EBay,Craigslist,nasohc(Ken).

Searching woulda done you some good. There's a suspension review thread too to help you out with your decision. It also says where they got the suspension too.

Gil'sCG6

Reaction score
Do not get type 1's, get something with an adjustable damper because there are many reviews that complain about them not being stiff enough.

xIrvin

Reaction score
^ That only depends on the persons definition of "stiff" i have my type 1's and i think they're pretty stiff. Although i have never ridden on anything other then function and form. I still think they're fairly stiff.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Do not get type 1's, get something with an adjustable damper because there are many reviews that complain about them not being stiff enough.

^ That only depends on the persons definition of "stiff" i have my type 1's and i think they're pretty stiff. Although i have never ridden on anything other then function and form. I still think they're fairly stiff.

Exactly. Not everyone wants to shell out the extra coin for the damping option either.

Back