Rusty Accord's Wife's 2000 Sedan LX F23A4 w/AT

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Looking good, so what if it needs love, it found owners to give it the love it needs and that is what counts!:waytogo:

Any pics of the bay or interior?

Anyways you are headed in the right direction with it so I see good things in the future.

We give it love when it needs it, which really isn't that often as it's a Honda. :) But yeah, most of the hard work has been done, and in another year there shouldn't be much left to fix (if anything, probably a fuel tank).
I'll try and get some more pics up, but it's been raining here for the last week, but the sun is supposed to come out friday or saturday.
Our plans for it are to basically keep it stock, just fix and drive as needed. It's a great highway car with the AC on and the cruise set at 80 swallowing up pavement. It's also a great around town car for going shopping or out to dinner, or even parts chasing. It's really a great all around car, which is why we like it, and my wife loves it. It just fits our life style.

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Here's some inside and some under the hood shots. This I had the key with me so I could unlock the doors to take pics (it's hard shooting thru dirty windows).
34edno9.jpg

m8czrc.jpg

2hq3z46.jpg

2zo9nrr.jpg

Maybe I'll work on getting her to do a clean up on it this weekend since it's supposed to be nice. These were requested shots, so I thought I would post them up.

Blazinqwickly

Reaction score
It looks like most of everything is there which is good, I am OCD and would be going cleaning happy on that car for a weekend hahaha.
But It does have potential, maybe this weekend will fair good weather and she can get the cleaning it needs :)

Back