intake mani..

luislanda

Reaction score
i have a 99 ex, i bn looking around but i cant find a intake manifold for my f23a i havent do much to my car bc is a 4speed.
does any body knows where i can find a intake manifold, if its around cinci oh will b better
thanks

F23A1AT

Reaction score
An aftermarket IM? No sane company would try to make an IM for the economy centered F23....

Also proper grammar and spelling will get positive results from people here.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
The junk yard and craigslist will be your best friends if your looking for a factory intake manifold. I don't think there is any aftermarket support as far as a intake manifold for the f23. The best thing you can probably do is get it ported and polished.

Elite1JDM

Reaction score
The junk yard and craigslist will be your best friends if your looking for a factory intake manifold. I don't think there is any aftermarket support as far as a intake manifold for the f23. The best thing you can probably do is get it ported and polished.

Ya probly you're best bet.doing porting and bigger throttle body wont really do much unless you have cams a good header,bigger piping etc:,also tuning!! Check out nasohc members ride page for info! :deal:

99CcordMTF23

Reaction score
Last i knew, The F22a1 can swap IM's with an H22, and an F22b-vtec can swap with an F22a1. And an F22b head and F23a1 head are about the same (Sohc duh). The Consensus here is, Try an H22 IM. I heard the Skunk 2 pro series clears in our cars. Most of my info on this was from my Digging around on CB7tuner.com.

904draccordmang

Reaction score
not to muddy the water but h23 im fits f22a. OP you could get on ebay and buy a bunch of cheap im gaskets and see wich ones fit your head

jdmcg3

Reaction score
Last i knew, The F22a1 can swap IM's with an H22, and an F22b-vtec can swap with an F22a1. And an F22b head and F23a1 head are about the same (Sohc duh). The Consensus here is, Try an H22 IM. I heard the Skunk 2 pro series clears in our cars. Most of my info on this was from my Digging around on CB7tuner.com.

wrong. h22 IM will not bolt up to a f23 head unless a adapter flange/plate is made.. and skunk2 IM do not clear our fire wall unless the fire wall is pushed in or a space is cut out. and with that being said.. both of those IM would be to much work for the very small gains on a stock f23.

OP youre best bet would honestly be to go and have a IM custom made.. gonna be pricey but its really the only way around the problems. hope this helps

jdmcg3

Reaction score
the valves i just posted in my last update are now for sale.. haha i havent even owned for an hour and already wanna get rid of em.. reasonable offers wont be shoot down.

Back