What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I don't know what I'd do without heated seats. One of the most important features in our cars.
Sometimes, I really think about getting those seats. If not the whole seats, maybe getting those necessary components, since I'm 2hrs away from Canada.
Got some new sneakers for it.
17x7.5 front and 17x8.5s rear +20 offset. Yes....
Yes.... but I wanna see your sneakers....
Wasnt really done today. But i recently picked up a 6th gen coupe.. comin from a 8th gen i4 sedan to a v6 is awesome.

First coupe things i did to it was, removing the crappy purple tint job that was done by previois owner, also removed the accord emblem! It left a faded paint mark on it, im gonna remove spoiler and repaint the whole trunk and fix the holes!
Looking fwd to seeing your MR thread. ;)

----------------------
Redid my sound deadening work, where the door panel trim meets the metal panel, using felt adhesive sheets instead of Velcro (female side) strip tapes.

IMAG1219.jpg

IMAG1221.jpg

My door wasn't making any noize or anything while driving, but the door closes more firmly. (Doesn't sound "cheap" anymore, when closing. :))

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
----------------------
Redid my sound deadening work, where the door panel trim meets the metal panel, using felt adhesive sheets instead of Velcro (female side) strip tapes.

IMAG1219.jpg

IMAG1221.jpg

My door wasn't making any noize or anything while dring, but the door closes more firmly. (Doesn't sound "cheap" anymore, when closing. :))

Hmm interesting .. i think i want to do this now too since i have some light brown felt adhesive sheets lying around somewhere that'll sorta match with my tan interior .. i just have to be bothered to take apart my door/panel trim lol. Easy to do? I'm assuming its the same as when you would replace the front door speakers?

Recently i polished my heat shield..

IMG_2147_zps9e05b77f.jpg

and .. yesterday i lowered the front down to 24" again ..

IMG_2388-lighter_zps39237110.jpg

And today i lowered it down to 23.75" front and 24" rear. And if anyone is wondering.. my uca's are hitting hard on bumps and some dips now :/ lowlife huh .. lol.

Need to trim my front fender liner someday and probably get fenders rolled.

IMG_2395_zps27379841.jpg

Car is very dusty ..
Try replacing my rear license LEDs didn't happen, didn't know how too shame
Have you managed it yet? Just open the trunk lid and look inside, you'll see two bulb sockets that you squeeze the clips inwards and it should pop out..

SykVSyx

Reaction score
@Alex, looks like those winters are pretty harsh there in Australia....how do you all cope! :lawl:

The OEM wheels look good, just needs some spacers.

@Sil, I like that, what type of adhesive did you use? These are the little things I am going to have to get to once the major projects are done.

Back