Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.

.::Basil::.

Reaction score
Anyone got a DIY for installing Headers. I did the Intake and now i want more power!!! Time for Headers. Are they hard to install? Any advice would be nice. Thanks guys.

Crono139

Reaction score
Very easy install.

http://filtsai.com/accord/headers/index.php

If you decide to get an SS header, make sure to wipe it down with rubbing alcohol, or the like before you start your motor. Your hands will leave their oils on the header, and produce nasty spots once it warms up.

Last edited:

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
Headers are one of the easiest parts to install if you have a lift. If you dont than it takes a lot more elbow grease because you dont have the leverage as if the car was on a lift.

Reaction score
Do you guys reccomend getting a brand name one like Megan or DC Sports or is just a cheaper gunna do the job? Also would you guys get the 4-2-1 or the 4-2 set up? Thanks again for the advice guys.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Go with the Megan Racing headers. I have them, Blacknight has them and Here4U2nv151 had them.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
don't get a cheap one, megan is the "lowest" one i would get. anything that is about 100 dollars or less new is probably bad for your car. it's like buying canned goods are the dollar store. would you honestly eat that?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
cdubb77 said:
Go with the Megan Racing headers. I have them, Blacknight has them and Here4U2nv151 had them.

yea get the megan ones........im planning on getting them. good price for a good product. and get a 4-2-1 styel header, cuz that evens out the power between bottom, mid, and top end power. 4-1 style headers are mostly for top end power.

Reaction score
Alright sounds good. Megan Ones it is! I'll let you guys know how installing them goes. Thanks guys!

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
GL. Just make sure you get authentic Megan Headers. I have known people who thought they were getting Megan and they were knockoffs.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Here are 2 pics of my Megan Racing headers. Look for this little "plate" badging and you'll know if it's authentic.

mine87oc.jpg

mine111zz.jpg

They will be silver at first but once they heat up, they turn gold then a couple days after that, they turn a rainbow color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back