request for a DIY test pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i need a DIY for a test pipe O2 simulator using the non-foulers. here4u2nv linked me to one but it only talked about how to make the non fouler, i need complete DIYs to find out how to attach it to the test pipe.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Well, if the test pipe already has a hole for the o2 sensor, you would do the non fouler trick and instal that unit into the test pipe

It should look like this

21421.jpg

If it doesn't have an insertion for an O2 sensor, you'll have to go to a shop and have them drill one for you.

Also, depending upon how far down the hole is, you may hav eto extend the 4 wired of the O2 sensor to reach the hold in the test pipe.
If there's no hole, have the shop drill one that'll be close enough so you won't have to cut the O2 wires

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
about how big of a hole should this be? and how does the non-fouler fit into it? like a screw?

Here4U2nv151

Reaction score
You dont actually do it yourself. Take it to a exhaust shop and they will make the hole for you. They need to drill a whole and weld a peice on for you so that the non fouler fits in the test pipe. If you take it to the exhaust shop they will know.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
gotcha, i wasn't going to do it myself. i was going to take it to my regular mechanic, but when i called him he told me he was going to find out. i guess he's sending me to an exhaust/muffler shop.

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
okay i am having a problem. every shop i went to today says no they cannot or will not work on the test pipe. what are my options now? aside from leaving the CEL on which i really don't want to do.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
FallenAngelHIM said:
okay i am having a problem. every shop i went to today says no they cannot or will not work on the test pipe. what are my options now? aside from leaving the CEL on which i really don't want to do.

tell ths shops that theyre ghey, hahaha. serioulsy, thats pretty beat that they wont do that for you. were they independently owned? or like mineke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back