Heated seats by default on EX coupe models in Canada?

Meanstreet

Reaction score
EX coupe currently has leather front and rear leather seats but I don’t have heated seat buttons in the front. I have a leather middle centre console cover, but my arm rests are clothe. I am assuming the previous owner must have had an EX without leather, but they must of installed the leather seats without the heat function. My question, do my seats have heated modules in the seats but aren’t just hooked up? I may consider buying the switches and wiring. When I searched my VIN, it came up with Accord EX, not EX-L.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Or you can remove one of the seat covers and see if there is a heating element

Last edited:

snip33r

Reaction score
is your driver seat is fully auto? on ex models with cloth interior the driver seat goes up and down through power button, the rest of the functions are manual or look for door inserts. if they are leather or not, if they owner didn't change them

Meanstreet

Reaction score
is your driver seat is fully auto? on ex models with cloth interior the driver seat goes up and down through power button, the rest of the functions are manual or look for door inserts. if they are leather or not, if they owner didn't change them

My driver seat is fully auto adjustment.

Back