Engine Theory, Build, Etc Discussion.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I agree with AFAccord, I like tall gears with alot of power. I love the feeling of running up to over 100 in 4th, and then slipping it over to fifth, hitting 140 with over 1500 rpm left on the tach before redline. I would love to see a boosted H22 with f23 tranny....:D

I am really interested to see if the Quaife LSD will work in our tranny's. I would like to get either a quaife, or a waveloc LSD... I've had a arizona race machine LSD in for over 3 years... no problems, just curious what other setups yield. (yes, one year pre turbo, and 2 since, and I do not experience wheel slip.

Still curious what that thing's like when driving around in a parking lot or somewhere slow and curvy.

I trust Anthony's word. He's done a lot of work on Accords, and always surprises me with the parts he uses. Everyone always says the Blacktrax IACV adapter plate does work on the F23. He told me it did, and sure enough, it's a perfect fit.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
we'll see how the quaife for h22 works on an f23 soon.
How is it on curves and all?
Btw, with a pnp head and stock bottom end, how much boost would be considered safe using a T25 turbo?

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i had a broken wg that i replaced last night and im getting it tuned today. Wanted to up the boost a tad

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well your compression numbers were good so you can up the boost some but I wouldn't push it.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
yes t25 :(
I am thinking of bumping it 8psi from 6psi today.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Holy crap man. Didn't think you were running anything that small!

6psi on a T25 is nothing. I'd suggest 8psi, maybe 9psi with a good tune, but that's with a decent T3/T4. You truly do have a snail. lol

I might sell you mine before I leave the country if you're interested. I probably won't be using it if I move.

Back