unbelievable story (wiring diagram)

ejreams

Reaction score
So I got some ignition coils because I was throwing misfire codes, open the hood to get to work tonight.

Here comes back-story, so a month or two ago my abs and my srs lights came on out of no where. Around that time one day I came out and there was a bunny in my car under my hood, I literally had to open the hood and shoo him out of my car.

that said, tonight I open my hood and make a joke saying wouldn't it be ridiculous if that bunny is why I have srs, vcs, and abs lights...

I pull on one section of harness, where its connected to a plug and what do you know. I pull up chewed off wiring. The son of a ***** chewed threw like 4 or 5 wires.

I was wondering if anyone has a diagram (for the engine harness) I could take a peak at to try and get a feel of what is chewed off/has no power running to it.

Evidence:

Last edited:

FNCONE

Reaction score
What car do you have? I have the CL diagrams for the 2003 (going by your sig) and v6 accord (but does show some i4 wiring) ...,also cant you just color match whats cut?
Let me know what part of the harness is chewed off because there is a ton of circuits in the engine bay. If you want the entire abs, srs and**VCS? did you mean ---->VSA?** circuits (Im assuming for the CL because we don't have VSA accords have TCS) shoot me an email at [email protected] cause its a ton of files lol. If it is what you need I will download them and post them up as well.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Looks like Easter came earlier for you! (Sorry, bad pun :lolhitting:) Sorry bout your luck, hope ya can get it fixed. What plug did you pull on?

ejreams

Reaction score
What car do you have? I have the CL diagrams for the 2003 (going by your sig) and v6 accord (but does show some i4 wiring) ...,also cant you just color match whats cut?
Let me know what part of the harness is chewed off because there is a ton of circuits in the engine bay. If you want the entire abs, srs and**VCS? did you mean ---->VSA?** circuits (Im assuming for the CL because we don't have VSA accords have TCS) shoot me an email at [email protected] cause its a ton of files lol. If it is what you need I will download them and post them up as well.

I forgot to specify.. duh me.

I am talking about 2003 CL diagram.

I can just color match what is cut yes, but I am chasing another issue (stuttering at wot) sometimes it happens when at 6200 other times the car stutters and wont go past 3500.

And I have other lights on and would like to know outright if they have any relation to what is chewed through.

I just seem to of combined those together, I have a base model so I have a TCS light, not a VSA.

Last edited:

FNCONE

Reaction score
Ok give me like an hour or 2 once I finish laundry I will post them up

Back